Swedish Match North America LLC, a consumer packaged goods (CPG) producer and market leader of cigars and a broad assortment of smokeless tobacco products including snus, is currently seeking an Account Sales Manager for Kansas City, KS and surrounding areas. The position will manage both Chains and Distributors.
Major Responsibilities Include:
· Responsible for several regional chain and distributor account headquarters, implementing distributor and retailer programs to build sales volume and share within assignment.
· Enhance and improve overall customer partnerships at key accounts through building customer relationships, effective sales and promotion execution, merchandising support and overall effective customer management. Support national and regional strategies/initiatives in developing and executing promotional programs at key distributor and chain accounts within assignment.
· Assess market dynamics and customer needs, utilizing resources, programs and market based funding effectively.
· Establish sales, promotion, and merchandising strategies for customers to effectively deliver objectives.
· Meet sales volume and market share objectives.
· Work closely with Retail Team through effective communication processes to ensure implementation and flawless execution of programs at store level.
· Deliver timely and accurate completion of all required sales reporting.
· Effective development and delivery of key customer presentations (business reviews, planning sessions, new items/programs, etc.).
· Develop, lead and actualize a strategic business plan that will grow sales and share year to year with the assigned customers within the assignment.
· Understand and utilize syndicated data (Nielsen), and distributor generated shipment reports (MSA) to uncover opportunities for continued business growth, and develop effective programs to capitalize on those opportunities by working in conjunction with the retailer, distributor, and Retail Team personnel.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in key account background.
Experience: Two to three years sales experience with food, convenience, or mass merchandise channels of trade in a consumer goods area.
Skills: Strong planning, organization, leadership, analytical, and teamwork skills are required. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint required. Accomplished presentation skills, including the ability to develop and deliver effective fact-based presentations in a persuasive format.
Additional: The candidate must live within the geographical assignment.
Benefits for New Hires:
Swedish Match offers highly competitive salaries (plus bonus), a company vehicle, flexible benefits program, medical, dental and vision, life insurance, bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), paid vacation, 12 paid holidays......and more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet