Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant (Full-Time w/ Benefits) to join our Behavioral Health Division in our Bethlehem, PA locations.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting staff in organizing and completing operational duties under the direction of the Adult Services Director and/or Regional Behavioral Health Director.
• Assist programs with productivity, revenue, AVATAR, encounter form verification, and all aspects of the billing process cycle
• Phone coverage on days receptionist is unavailable/lunch coverage
• Reconcile credit cards for supervisors
• Distribute, summarize, and track yearly staff, consumer, family, and stakeholder satisfaction surveys
• File and store incident reports
• Assist with program filing as needed
• Assist with special projects and form development
• Work with outside vendors for office equipment
• Order supplies
• Close and purge clinical charts as needed and per policy
• Assist with outcomes reports and data analysis
• Send out all yearly program/provider agreements
Pay Rate: $13.77/hour
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plans, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
To fill out an online application: www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition number: 66128 - Administrative Assistant
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS High School Diploma OR GED Business / College / Technical experience preferred Valid Drivers License Strong Excel skills preferred