As a Behavior Consultant, you are a critical and integral part of the Stepping Stones team working with each child in your service. The Behavior Consultant assumes clinical oversight responsibilities, provides a leadership role throughout the daily activity design and implementation for the entire group as well as, development of the treatment plans and interventions, as well as monthly data summaries and assessments. Behavior consultant will receive monthly supervision per state requirements.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply today at: www.Merakey.org/careers
- Licensed as a Behavior Specialist in PA
- Certification as a BCBA
- Graduate degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1-year full-time experience providing mental health direct services to children – 21 years of age AND a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling from an accredited college or university
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum AND have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university
- If working with individuals with Autism: must be licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker, social worker, behavior specialist, or certified registered nurse practitioner AS WELL AS one of the above