The GROW System Solutions Analyst, will report to the Supervisor, System Solutions and will work closely with the Contact Center Leadership and support teams, as well as Enterprise partners to deliver Excellence Plus service to all customers. "To help our customers express themselves and connect with the important people in their lives"
System Solutions Analyst are the liaison between the Contact Center and the IT department.
Support Contact Center users with resolving and troubleshooting technical & system issues in person, via phone, email, messenger, etc. related to desktop applications, telephones and/or any other applications required to perform their primary functions
· Quickly determine the severity of an issue/outage based on the customer facing impact and cascade communication to all appropriate channels/parties
· Submit follow-up and review Remedies.
· Facilitate hardware testing and replacement within the contact centers (Monitors, Keyboards, headsets, Mice, etc.)
· User ID creation/deactivation and password resets for all contact center tools/systems
· UAT testing and support for SSI, CCS, and any other Call Center tools requested (Subscription Tool, InContact, Genesys, Qualtrics, QM, Sprinklr etc.)
· Meet regularly with Service Center teams to determine needs within the center
· Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support/technical liaison with Enterprise Service Desk
· Complete & publish reports for System Solutions, Data Management and other areas as needed
· Excellent troubleshooting, technical, and organizational skills; attention to detail; willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet aggressive timelines.
· Advanced communication skills. Be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills essential to professionally and effectively interact with all levels of company personnel.
· Skilled in Microsoft Office Tools
· Flexibility in schedule to support the business needs; be available for overtime and weekends as needed.
· Demonstrated ability to be hands-on; get into the details to drive issues to resolution.
· Ability to multi-task in all functional areas as assigned, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines.
· Ability to prioritize and problem-solve system issues.
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
· Must have the ability to adapt to changes in programs, policies and procedures while maintaining a positive attitude and be receptive to any feedback provided.