Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innov ati on ®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
ATI Millersburg is seeking a full-time Industrial Hygiene Systems Electrician to join our Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) team. This is a day shift position and typically works M-F with occasional on call work. You will report directly to the EHS Senior Leader. In this role, you will collaborate with a team to manage, repair, and install gas monitoring systems, manage confined space systems and environmental emissions monitoring systems that support Environmental, Health, and Safety standards. The Industrial Hygiene Systems Electrician will be a master problem solver and a subject matter expert on gas detection technology strategy repair. About 25% of the job will consist of electrical work and about 75% of the job will fall on the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) side.
In order to become successful and provide immediate impact, you will have to quickly learn ATI’s processes, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including a unionized workforce, Maintenance, Chlorination, Powder Met, Separations, Sponge Handling, and Fabrication. Attention to detail, being customer service focused, ability to prioritize your work in an organized manner, and exceptional interpersonal skills are included in the skillset of a successful Industrial Hygiene Systems Electrician.
• Assist with the strategic placement, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical hardware for real time gas detection systems.
• Respond to and complete repair requests of electrical equipment.
• Be trained as a subject matter expert on gas detection technology strategy, application, and repair.
• Manage confined space monitoring equipment and processes. Perform or assign confined space atmospheric testing.
• Calibrate health and safety monitoring devices and manage computer-based calibration databases.
• Collaborate with others on selecting and purchasing devices, equipment, and supplies.
• Participate in the development and auditing of procedure documents.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• State of Oregon LEA, LME, or LEB electrical license.
• Valid state-issued driver’s license.
• Able to work in an industrial environment, in hot and cold temperatures and where PPE must be worn such as hard hat, boots, glasses, respirator, etc. Must be able to climb stairs, walk, and lift and carry equipment.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal government contracts, ATI Specialty Alloys & Components must track -- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship or immigration status.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.