Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innov ati on ®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently hiring a Quality Process Leader at our Richland, Washington facility that melts reactive metals such as titanium. This is a day shift position and typically works Monday – Friday. As a Process Leader, you are instrumental in material release to maintain shipment commitments, as well as supporting various assignments to meet quality and compliance objectives. The position will work internally and with other ATI business units across the organization to build strong relationships, organize priorities, and communicate in a detail-oriented way to help others understand the purpose of processes and procedures.
In order to be successful and provide immediate impact, you will have to quickly grasp ATI’s processes and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Operations, Engineering, Laboratory and hourly employees. The Process Leader will be able to work in a fast paced environment with diverse personalities, have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain harmonious working relationships in a dynamic environment and the ability to express and challenge ideas and convey information effectively in oral and written format.
• Perform certification and material release by reviewing production and testing records.
• Checking data for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with customer requirements.
• Reviewing orders to achieve order fulfillment of applicable quality, sampling, and testing plans.
• Be an internal auditor for reviewing elements of the Business Management System and manufacturing processes.
• Implement risk mitigation actions to improve Right First Time (RFT) compliance for contracts, manufacturing, and testing activities.
• Facilitate, teach, and coach cross-functional teams on standardized Continuous Improvement (CI) methods to problem solve.
• Interact with internal and external customers on quality issues, performance scorecards, and audits.
• Maintaining the document control and record management systems.
• Bachelor's Degree, (preferably in science, technology, or mathematics).
o In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, at least two years of experience in a quality or document/contract review position.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001/AS9100 standards and Quality Systems.
• Manufacturing experience.
• Demonstrated passion for Continuous Improvement.
• Compliance/Regulation focused individual with a strong ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy.
• Candidates must be comfortable managing conflict, change and multiples priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite using MS Word, MS Excel applications and Oracle.
• Participate in the core activities of safety, teamwork, quality, and integrity.
• Be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
Due to the nature of its operations, including certain federal government contracts, ATI Specialty Alloys & Components must track -- and in some cases limit employment opportunity based on -- citizenship or immigration status.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.