Who we are
At 24 Hour Fitness, we are dedicated to our mission of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable, and welcoming to everyone. We're on the hunt for team members who are committed to being the best part of each other's day and who have a genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel proud of. You're excited about this role because you will:
* Share your passion for fitness by helping members get started on their fitness journey, whether it's helping them discover new group fitness classes or becoming their personal trainer.
* Apply your ability to make genuine connections with people, seek to understand their unique needs, and prescribe the perfect fitness solution.
* Build a fitness community by being attentive during every training appointment, group session or class, meeting minimum productivity expectations servicing sessions. Your strong teaching skills and ability to connect with and motivate people with a wide variety of fitness levels will increase member retention and client acquisition. You'll spend your days:
* Creating, maintaining, and regularly updating progress for each personal training client, following company guidelines, and delivering a positive fitness experience to members and guests. You'll do this through complimentary fitness assessments and both live and virtual personal or group training sessions.
* Demonstrating quality personal and small group training sessions leading to client acquisition and retention. You'll provide well-rounded fitness consultations for new and existing members and adjust programming to meet client needs.
* Generating new personal training business by interacting with new and existing members by phone, as they check-in and, when appropriate, while they work out. You use your passion for fitness and outgoing personality to build relationships and community within your four walls.
We're excited about you because you:
* Enjoy designing and delivering comprehensive fitness programs based on client goals, including suitable exercise selections. You'll develop programs that include varied fitness offerings, general nutrition guidelines and inspiring a healthy lifestyle.
* Are authentic, sincere and open-minded and bring your whole self to work -- you're positive, self-motivated, passionate about helping others, and eager to learn.
* Demonstrate integrity, dependability and flexibility; you are true to your word, and clients, members and team members can rely on you. You are comfortable using company systems to schedule personal training sessions and manage your time.
* Bring with you:
o Nationally recognized certification or degree in a related field.*
o The ability to lift heavy equipment, demonstrate movements and activities.
o CPR and AED certification required within 60 days of employment.
o Preferred: 1+ years as a certified trainer. Availability
Part-Time or Full-time, with flexible availability across weekdays, weekends, and holidays to best serve our member community. This position does not typically have a set schedule as member and client needs vary.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant. See Job Description for further information about this job.