PRN/PER DIEM POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Physical Therapist Assistant to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for providing physical therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased independence and functioning under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Implements patient's individualized treatment plan as established by the primary Physical Therapist
2. Work with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient
3. Acts as an assistant to the Physical Therapist when the Physical Therapist is performing tests, evaluations and complex procedures
4. Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the physical therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Physical Therapist
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Telemedicine Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Company-Paid Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Commuter Benefits, Modified Compensation (Mod Comp) or pay in lieu of benefits, and Planned Time-Off (vacation, holidays, sick, and state sick). Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com .
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program certified by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) 2. Must be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required by the state of practice 3. Requires good organizational and time management skills 4. Requires good verbal and written communication skills