FULL TIME POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Physical Therapist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for assessing the need for, developing and delivering physical therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
2. Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
3. Instruct, educate and train patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology
4. Supervise Physical Therapist Assistants, provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Telemedicine Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Company-Paid Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Commuter Benefits, Modified Compensation (Mod Comp) or pay in lieu of benefits, and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick). Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com .
1. Requires valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or proof of license eligibility 2. Requires a Master's degree in Physical Therapy; or Master's degree in a Physical Therapy related field with a Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy; or Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy plus 5 years of progressively responsible PT experience (a qualifying Physical Therapy degree earned outside of the US must be evaluated to be the US equivalent to a degree in Physical Therapy) 3. Requires good organizational and time management skills 4. Requires good verbal and written communication skills