This role provides immediate and invaluable experience, as this position is an integral part of the sales team and plays an integral role in increasing RNC/MF volume. The work environment is fast paced and hands on, requiring multitasking several projects at once.
Provide Residential product application support for AM's, SE's, and Contractors in regards to RNC/MF applications. Review Plan & Spec jobs received from AM's, SE's, and Contractors Determine Equipment and counts for each job to prepare Jquote Provide and submit Jquote pricing for approval to the factory for P & S jobs as per Pricing guidelines set Work with and request 3 rd party vendor quotes as required. Work with the sales team on evaluating and determining sell price utilizing historical pricing reports and current competitive information. Process submittals for Residential Jobs/Quotes as requested by Sales. Keep track and Update and Revise any JQuotes as requested i.e. when there are equipment changes, price increases and/or quotes are expiring. Sell JQuotes in the system when job is sold. Send Jquote approved pricing to sales and record as an Opportunity in Salesforce. Provide ongoing reporting on open RNC/MF J quotes that have not yet closed. Work with the sales team on MF/RNC Lead Generation & Follow up initiatives utilizing construction lead generation software programs. Provide insight and support to our sales team on the RNC/MF Rebate programs that are available for our Builders and Contractor customers. Establish and maintain excellent relations with internal/external team members and customers as a RNC/MF product advocate. Requirements
· Qualified candidates will have both a business and a technical background
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good computer skills and common software literacy
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
· Solid critical thinking, problem-solving and planning skills
· High level of personal accountability; sense of urgency and self-initiative is a must
· Highly motivated self-starter, able to work with minimal direction required from management
· High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
· BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline preferred
There is no relocation for this opening.
Carrier Enterprise, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer