The Senior Sales Director (SSD) manages and supports functions essential to sales force productivity. These include recruiting, training, developing, planning, and grassroots marketing to meet all sales goals and KPIs.
The SSD is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned Sales Region. Reporting to the Company Vice President. The Sales Director also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and sales goals are met.
As a Mobilelink Senior Sales Director, you will set the example for your team. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a sales team that will provide outstanding customer service, resulting in customer loyalty and successful, positive expansion of your personal goals and our brand name. Your focus will be on, teaching, coaching, and guiding Territory and Retail Store Managers to achieve their sales goals, along with inspiring sales staff to expand their knowledge on new phones, accessories and plans.
Our business often requires a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Our Sales Directors:
* Achieve assigned sales and KPI goals in each assigned location and market
* Maintain a high level of customer service in order to maintain a high level of customer retention in all locations
* Inspects and monitors operational duties to ensure all inventory and cash in accounted for at all assigned locations
* Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement, along with executing steps to meet or exceed expectations
* Monitors the accuracy and effective distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
* Coordinates and leads training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization.
* Initiates and coordinates grassroots marketing efforts to support sales goals
* Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
* Builds and fosters cross functional relationships to enhance the overall employee and customer experience
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
* Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
* Responsible for the allocation of technology, support, and sales training resources impacting the sales organization.
* Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
* Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
* 10 or more years Senior Multi-Unit Management Experience
* 5 or more years in Wireless Retail
* 10 or more years in Retail Sales
* Strong People Development, Problem Solving, and Analytical Skills
Mobily qualifies all offered candidates with a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify validity.