Primary Purpose: United Site Services is looking for a Senior Systems Developer . This will be a fast-paced role within our industry leading organization.
Ability to define the best architecture to install IICS Secure agent components and subsystems for a multi-server platform capable of scaling to a growing number of components and applications.
Proven ability to architect and design to build high volume, mission critical cloud native applications.
Demonstrated success in building RESTful API Integration using IICS.
Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
Build Service connectors for Real Time integration with third party applications.
Build Business Services using JSON file to call web services.
Ability to write scripts for File watching and File transfer protocols.
Strong knowledge on either DOS scripting or Shell scripting REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or information technology, and 5+ years relevant IT field and Systems Development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in IICS Application Integration components like Processes, Service Connectors and process object.
- Experience in Integrating Informatica cloud with other applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Active Directory, ADP, Concur, Navision, FSL, Zuora and custom applications.
- Experience in installing Add-on connectors and drivers for IICS.
- Experience in Master Data Management tools like Informatica Customer 360.
- Experience leveraging and writing architectural patterns, best practices and guidelines for enterprise applications.
- Experience in RDMBS (SQL Server), including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.